Our mission is to understand patient’s specific disease and to meet their needs of health by providing permanent restoration of the health, or annihilation of the disease.
- By the grace of God Rehman Foundation is going to open three more free Dialysis Centers in Multan, Kohat and Peshawer (KPK) after Ramadan. Each dialysis center will be comprised of 6 dialysis machines each.
- We are planning to establish Diagnostic Centers in all dialysis centers so that patients can collect their lab reports urgently.
- We are also looking to open 2 Thalassemia centers based in Lahore and Karachi.
We need 60 million rupees for the making these centers. Rehman Foundation needs your kind & generous help for the poor patients in this regard.
Given below are some achievements in the health sector which Rehman Foundation has achieved during the last 10 years.
• More than 50,000 free dialysis performed in REHMAN FREE DIALYSIS CENTERS.
• Almost 2000 major and minor surgeries.
• Free treatment of more than 150,000 patients.
• 75000 free medical tests
• 90,000 patients are treated in free medical camps.
• Medical Aid for Kashmir Earthquake victims in 2008.
• Rehabilitation of Migrants of Swat in 2009.
• Rehabilitation of flood victims in 2010.